Inglewood Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form to the right for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Inglewood Cremation Planning. Neptune Society has helped Inglewood families plan cremation for 40 years. An Inglewood cremation is often chosen for its low cost, ease, and ‘green’ benefits. Our Neptune Society Inglewood cremation counselors are available to answer your questions, in the comfort of your own home if you prefer, and guide you through the cremation planning process. Planning for cremation ahead of need allows you to define your wishes and share your plan with your loved ones, saving them from emotional decisions at the time of death.
Affordable Cremation Inglewood
Affordable Prepaid Cremation. If you have decided that an Inglewood cremation is right for you or a loved one, consider a Neptune Society Inglewood prepaid cremation plan. By planning and paying for cremation in advance, you take advantage of Neptune Society’s best price for cremation, locking in today’s price and avoiding future price increases. Additionally, you remove the burden of planning and payment from your family. Contact Neptune Society today to discover the price of an Inglewood cremation and payment options. We’re here to help.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Inglewood walk you through every step of planning a Inglewood-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Inglewood cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father’s name and state of birth
- Mother’s maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver’s license
Inglewood Veteran’s Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Inglewood are trained to answer your questions about veterans’ cremations. Inglewood veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran’s Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Inglewood cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.