Inver Grove Heights, MN Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Inver Grove Heights, MN
Inver Grove Heights Cremation Planning. Inver Grove Heights cremation offers an affordable and simple alternative to burial. Neptune Society, America’s trusted cremation provider for 40 years, offers low cost Inver Grove Heights cremation plans. We encourage you to plan for cremation in advance of need. Advance cremation planning allows you to define your wish for cremation and communicate your plan to your family. Too many families are left wondering what their loved one would have wanted or make poor decisions when grieving and rushed. Neptune Society’s educated and compassionate cremation counselors are available to answer your questions, provide information about Neptune Society Inver Grove Heights cremation plans, and offer an Inver Grove Heights cremation price. Contact us today to learn more.
Affordable Prepaid Cremation in Inver Grove Heights. If you have decided that an Inver Grove Heights cremation is right for you or a loved one, plan and pay for cremation today. A Neptune Society prepaid cremation plan offers three substantial benefits.
- Get Neptune Society’s best price for an Inver Grove Heights cremation
- Gain the peace of mind that comes with knowing plans are set
- Protect your family from the burden of planning and payment
Contact Neptune Society today for an Inver Grove Heights cremation cost quote and to learn about available payment options. Ask us about cremation memorials including scatter at sea services and the extraordinary Neptune Memorial Reef in the Atlantic Ocean. If you prefer, Neptune Society representatives are available to meet with you in your home. Contact us today to begin cremation planning.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Inver Grove Heights, MN walk you through every step of planning a Inver Grove Heights, MN-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Inver Grove Heights, MN cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Inver Grove Heights, MN Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Inver Grove Heights, MN are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Inver Grove Heights, MN veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Inver Grove Heights, MN cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Minnesota and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Minnesota residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.