Joliet, IL Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Joliet, IL
Joliet Cremation Planning. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Plan your Joliet cremation today with the Neptune Society. Discount crematories will nickel and dime you for uncoordinated services, but our local staff is dedicated to providing Joliet cremation packages that ensure you will be cared for in your time of need. Our counselors can help you find the Joliet cremation plan that is right for you. Contact one today and fill out the form on the right to learn more about Joliet cremation plans.
Affordable Prepaid Joliet Cremations. The Neptune Society offers prepaid Joliet cremations to help you save money. You won’t have to worry about price increases in the future because prepaid Joliet cremations have already locked in the Neptune Society’s best prices. Prepaid Joliet cremations also prevent loved ones from worrying about finances while fulfilling a cremation plan. A counselor can help you decide the best way for you to pay for your Joliet cremation once you contact us.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Joliet, IL walk you through every step of planning a Joliet, IL-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Joliet, IL cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Joliet, IL Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Joliet, IL are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Joliet, IL veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Joliet, IL cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.