Kansas City, KS Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Kansas City, KS
Kansas City, KS Cremation Planning. Even though our nearest office is technically in Missouri, the Neptune Society of Kansas City is dedicated to providing quality cremations for our Kansas members as well. We are available in our office during business hours or on the phone at our toll-free number 24 hours a day to make sure we care for you or your loved one throughout the Kansas City cremation process. Our selection of Kansas City cremation packages is sure to satisfy the needs and fulfill final wishes for yourself or a loved one. Fill out the form on the right to receive our answer guide to learn more about Kansas City cremations.
Affordable Prepaid Kansas City, KS Cremations. An important step of planning your Kansas City cremation is to pay for it in advance. Unpredictable events in the future can raise the price for Kansas City cremations. By paying for your Kansas City cremation plan in advance of need, you lock in today’s low prices. The form on the right will help put you in touch with one of our cremation counselors who can help you find the best way to pay for your Kansas City cremation.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Kansas City, KS walk you through every step of planning a Kansas City, KS-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Kansas City, KS cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Kansas City, KS Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Kansas City, KS are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Kansas City, KS veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Kansas City, KS cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Missouri and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Missouri residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.