Kent, WA Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Kent, WA
Kent Cremation Planning. The Neptune Society offers quality Kent cremations at an affordable price. We offer simple and elaborate Kent cremation packages, but all include our renowned, compassionate service for those in our care. Our staff is dedicated to helping people plan and carry out Kent cremations to honor the lives of those in our care. To schedule an appointment to being planning your Kent cremation, please fill out the form on this screen or call our nearest office.
Affordable Prepaid Kent Cremations. Don’t become the victim of inflation. Protect your Kent cremation plan by paying for it in advance. Kent cremations are becoming more expensive as they become more popular, so take advantage of today’s low prices. With a prepaid Kent cremation, you will never have to pay extra at the time of need due to inflation. Put your mind at ease and call our nearest office today to hear more about payment options for Kent cremations.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Kent, WA walk you through every step of planning a Kent, WA-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Kent, WA cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Kent, WA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Kent, WA are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Kent, WA veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Kent, WA cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.