Lafayette, LA Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Lafayette, LA
Lafayette Cremation Planning. Organize your thoughts on your Lafayette cremation plans so you can solidify them with the Neptune Society. We offer a wide selection of Lafayette cremation packages that can help you start planning yours today. Our experienced representatives can also help you choose a plan that fits your needs and your budget. Contact us today by calling the nearest office so you can begin planning your Lafayette cremation.
Affordable Prepaid Lafayette Cremations. When purchasing a prepaid Lafayette cremation plan, you are saving money and relieving stress for your loved ones. You save money by avoiding the effects of inflation and other unpredictable factors on Lafayette cremation prices. You save your loved ones from stress by taking care of the financial aspect of your Lafayette cremation plan. Please complete the form on this page for more information pertaining to prepaid Lafayette cremations.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Lafayette, LA walk you through every step of planning a Lafayette, LA-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Lafayette, LA cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Lafayette, LA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Lafayette, LA are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Lafayette, LA veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Lafayette, LA cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.