Lakewood, CO Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Lakewood, CO
Lakewood Cremation Planning. Planning your Lakewood cremation is important, so don’t let discount crematories take advantage of you. The Neptune Society is dedicated to providing the highest level of care and respect to those who plan their Lakewood cremations with us. Our Lakewood cremation packages allow you to pick services and merchandise that suit your needs. Just by filling out the form on this screen you can receive a free answer guide for more information on Lakewood cremations.
Affordable Prepaid Lakewood Cremations. For a responsible investment in your future, consider a prepaid Lakewood cremation. The Neptune Society gives price protection to prepaid Lakewood cremation plans so prices won’t increase at the time of need. And with Lakewood cremation prices rising every year, there’s no better time than now to take advantage of great deals on Lakewood cremation plans. To learn about our prices for Lakewood cremation packages, please complete the form on this page.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Lakewood, CO walk you through every step of planning a Lakewood, CO-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Lakewood, CO cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Lakewood, CO Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Lakewood, CO are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Lakewood, CO veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Lakewood, CO cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Colorado and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Colorado residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.