Las Cruces, NM Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Las Cruces, NM
Las Cruces Cremation Planning. The Neptune Society is here to help you plan a Las Cruces cremation for you or a loved one. We can help design a simple or elaborate Las Cruces cremation plan to fit your needs while staying under your budget. Loved ones will be grateful that your Las Cruces cremation was planned in advance, and you can rest easy knowing your loved ones will carry out your wishes as you wanted them. Come to our nearest office or fill out the form on the right for more information about the benefits of a Las Cruces cremation.
Affordable Prepaid Las Cruces Cremations. Over time you can save hundreds by investing in a prepaid Las Cruces cremation today. When Las Cruces cremation prices rise due to inflation and other factors, it can cost your family hundreds when it comes time to fulfill your plan. The Neptune Society allows you to lock in today’s low prices for Las Cruces cremations so you don’t have to worry about rising costs. A representative can help you take advantage of payment plans and eligible discounts on your Las Cruces cremation once you get in touch with us.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Las Cruces, NM walk you through every step of planning a Las Cruces, NM-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Las Cruces, NM cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Las Cruces, NM Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Las Cruces, NM are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Las Cruces, NM veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Las Cruces, NM cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.