Lauderdale Lakes, FL Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Lauderdale Lakes, FL
Planning Cremation in Lauderdale Lakes. Neptune Society offers experienced, compassionate representatives to answer your questions about a Lauderdale Lakes cremation and guide you through the cremation planning process. Our 40 years of experience as America’s most trusted cremation provider has taught us that cremation is best planned in advance when options can be carefully considered. Choose a Neptune Society Lauderdale Lakes cremation for an affordable and easy alternative to burial. Contact Neptune Society today to learn more.
Prepaid Cremation in Lauderdale Lakes
Affordable Prepaid Cremation Lauderdale Lakes. If a Neptune Society Lauderdale Lakes is the right choice for you or a loved one, consider a prepaid cremation plan. By paying cremation costs now, Neptune Society is able to offer you our very best price for a Lauderdale Lakes cremation, and you avoid future cremation price increases. A preplanned, prepaid cremation also allows you to finalize your plans and share them with your family. Gain the peace of mind that comes with knowing final needs have been cared for. Contact Neptune Society today for information and a cremation price quote for a Lauderdale Lakes cremation. Ask about a cremation memorial at the Neptune Memorial Reef.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Lauderdale Lakes, FL walk you through every step of planning a Lauderdale Lakes, FL-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Lauderdale Lakes, FL cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Lauderdale Lakes, FL Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Lauderdale Lakes, FL are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Lauderdale Lakes, FL veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Lauderdale Lakes, FL cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Florida and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Florida residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.