Lexington, KY Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Lexington, KY
Lexington Cremation Planning. Plan your Lexington cremation today with the help of the Neptune Society. Our experienced counselors can walk you through the Lexington cremation planning process so you and your loved ones will know what to expect. Our varied Lexington cremation packages allow you to choose a Lexington cremation plan that fits your budget. Just fill out the form on the right or contact our nearest office to hear more about our Lexington cremation packages.
Affordable Prepaid Lexington Cremations. Paying for your Lexington cremation beforehand has a lot of advantages. Prepaid Lexington cremations have price protection against inflation, saving your money. Loved ones will also appreciate not having to pay for Lexington cremation services at a difficult time. By contacting us, you can hear even more ways to save on your Lexington cremation.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Lexington, KY walk you through every step of planning a Lexington, KY-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Lexington, KY cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Lexington, KY Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Lexington, KY are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Lexington, KY veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Lexington, KY cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.