Louisville, KY Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Louisville, KY
Louisville Cremation Planning. Choose a Louisville cremation for an easy and affordable alternative to burial. Choose Neptune Society because it is America’s most trusted cremation provider since 1973, and offers low cost Louisville cremations provided by knowledgeable, professional, and compassionate staff. In our experience, cremation is best planned in advance of need to define your wishes, and notify your family. Contact us today for a cremation price quote, and for guidance with Louisville cremation planning.
Cremation Costs Louisville
Affordable Prepaid Cremation Louisville.Preplanning and prepaying for cremation accomplishes three things:
- It defines your wish for cremation and finalizes your plan.
- It saves money. Prepaid plans offer Neptune Society’s lowest price for cremation.
- It protects your family. You’re loved ones won’t be burdened with planning or paying for final needs.
Contact Neptune Society today for information on Louisville cremation plans and payment options. Don’t wait.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Louisville walk you through every step of planning a Louisville-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Louisville cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Louisville, KY Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Louisville are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Louisville veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Louisville cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
In the CommunityNeptune Society Louisville, KY - March Caregiver of the Month: Carolyn Taylor
Neptune Society Louisville, KY - February Caregiver of the Month: Melanie Drury
Neptune Society Louisville, KY - "Russdiculous" Golf Scramble Benefiting the Russ Smith Foundation
Happy Halloween from Neptune Society in Louisville, KY