Madison Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form to the right for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation Madison Wisconsin
Madison Cremation Planning. Planning a funeral in advance of need is a responsible way to care for your family and ensure your wishes are carried out. Neptune Society Madison appreciates the opportunity to answer your questions about low cost cremation and guide you through the funeral planning process in greater Milwaukee or Madison. An affordable cremation is also easy and flexible, allowing families to handle final needs with a simple phone call, and set their own time frame for any funeral or memorial services. Neptune Madison’s expert staff compassionately guides individuals and families through the process of defining their wish for cremation, then handles all necessary paperwork. We are here to help anytime, day or night.
Prepaid Cremation, Madison WI. Looking for a Madison or Milwaukee cremation society? Look no further. Establishing a cremation plan with Neptune Society Madison brings you piece of mind; prepaying for cremation brings you our best value. We proudly offer prepaid Madison cremation plans, available in greater Milwaukee and Madison, allowing you to lock in today’s price of cremation for a future service. By paying cremation costs now, you avoid any future price increases, and eliminate the burden of payment for your family. What a gift for your family! Contact us today to learn about cremation services and our low cost cremation plans.
Neptune Society Madison proudly serves greater Milwaukee, Madison, and Waukesha counties, providing trusted cremation services and opportunities for preplanned prepaid cremations. Our Madison cremation services are highly respected, a trusted source for your needs. For cremation, Madison residents choose Neptune Society.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Madison walk you through every step of planning a Indianapolis-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Madison cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father’s name and state of birth
- Mother’s maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran) and a copy of the driver’s license
Madison Veteran’s Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Madison are trained to answer your questions about veterans’ cremations. Madison veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran’s Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Madison cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.