Metairie, LA Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Metairie, LA
Metairie Cremation Planning. Help your loved ones avoid stress and plan your Metairie cremation in advance. It can be difficult for loved ones to guess what you wanted for your Metairie cremation, but our caring and compassionate staff at the Neptune Society can help you decide what you want for your Metairie cremation in a document that is read even before your will. Metairie cremations with the Neptune Society are also eco-friendly thanks to our selections of biodegradable urns for scattering and the lack of rare and toxic materials we require that a traditional burial often uses. Our representatives can explain our various options for Metairie cremations if you complete the form on this page.
Affordable Prepaid Metairie Cremations. Over time, inflation can cause the cost of your cremation plan to rise, but a prepaid Metairie cremation plan protects you from that. The difference is in paying for your Metairie cremation in advance of need. This allows you to lock in the Neptune Society’s best prices for Metairie cremations. More information about Metairie cremation prices can be obtained by completing the form on the right and talking to a representative.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Metairie, LA walk you through every step of planning a Metairie, LA-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Metairie, LA cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Metairie, LA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Metairie, LA are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Metairie, LA veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Metairie, LA cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Louisiana and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Louisiana residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.