Miami Beach, FL Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Miami Beach, FL
Miami Beach Cremation Planning. Choose a Neptune Society Miami Beach cremation plan for an affordable and easy end-of-life option from America’s most trusted cremation provider since 1973. If you have questions about cremation or planning a Miami Beach cremation, contact Neptune Society. Our caring and knowledgeable representatives are available and can meet with you in the comfort of your own home should you wish. Contact Neptune Society today for a Miami Beach cremation price quote, and start planning.
Miami Beach Cremation Services
Affordable Prepaid Cremation in Miami Beach. If your have decided that a Miami Beach cremation is the right choice for you or a loved one, plan and pay for cremation now to finalize your wishes, save money, and protect your family. Get Neptune Society’s best price for a Miami Beach cremation with a prepaid plan that locks in today’s cremation price and avoids inflationary price increases. Neptune Society offers payment options to make planning as easy as possible. Contact us today to learn more.
Miami Beach Cremation: Memorial Reef. For an extraordinary cremation memorial and special remembrance, consider the renowned Neptune Memorial Reef. In the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Miami, the Neptune Memorial Reef is a one-of-a-kind memorial, reef, and dive site.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Miami Beach, FL walk you through every step of planning a Miami Beach, FL-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Miami Beach, FL cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Miami Beach, FL Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Miami Beach, FL are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Miami Beach, FL veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Miami Beach, FL cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Florida and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Florida residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.