Miami, FL Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Miami, FL
Miami Cremation Planning. The Neptune Society Miami offers cremation planning for Dade County, Monroe County, and Broward County residents. Our bilingual staff is available to answer any questions and assist you in developing a thoughtful cremation plan. Miami cremation services are a popular and economical alternative to a traditional funeral and burial. A cremation plan will identify your choices and guide your family in their time of need.
Miami Cremation Services
Affordable Prepaid Cremation. Our experienced funeral director offers the enhanced service of prepaid cremation. Miami, Florida Neptune Society staff works with you to develop a cremation plan, and offers the option of prepaying for the cremation service to lock in current prices and avoid increased future costs of cremation services. Miami, Florida residents find that as planning eliminates difficult decisions for loved ones, prepaying eliminates the financial burden. A prepaid cremation gives you and your family peace of mind.
Miami Cremation: Memorial Reef. Neptune Society Miami offers a unique service following cremation. Miami waters are home to the extraordinary Memorial Reef, a peaceful underwater final resting place. Ask us for information.
The Neptune Society Miami is a proud member of the Miami community, supporting the Coral Gables Fire Department and the American Red Cross. Miami residents can trust Neptune Society Miami to professionally meet their cremation needs. If you are considering cremation, Miami Neptune Society is your top resource.
Please note: Our Bird Street office is now closed and customers should contact our Pompano office which is listed to the right.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Miami, FL walk you through every step of planning a Miami, FL-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Miami, FL cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Miami, FL Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Miami, FL are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Miami, FL veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Miami, FL cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Florida and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Florida residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.