Missouri City, TX Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Missouri City, TX
Missouri City Cremation Planning. A Missouri City cremation allows an individualized and meaningful tribute at a cost far less than a traditional funeral and burial. Whether for its low cost or its ease, if you are considering a Missouri City cremation for yourself or a loved one, please consider Neptune Society, America’s most trusted cremation provider since 1973. Representatives are available to answer your questions about cremation in Missouri City, provide a price quote, and guide you through the cremation planning process. We are able to meet with you in your home for your convenience. Contact Neptune Society today to discover the advantages of planning ahead for cremation.
Cremation Costs Missouri City
Affordable Prepaid Cremation Missouri City. Finalize your Missouri City cremation advance planning by paying for cremation. Payment finalizes your choice for cremation and protects your family from handling cremation costs at the time of death. By paying now, you lock in Neptune Society’s lowest price for a Missouri City cremation and avoid future increases in cremation price. Neptune Society offers both portable cremation plans and payment options. Contact us today to learn more.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Missouri City, TX walk you through every step of planning a Missouri City, TX-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Missouri City, TX cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Missouri City, TX Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Missouri City, TX are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Missouri City, TX veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Missouri City, TX cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Texas and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Texas residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.