Naperville, IL Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Naperville, IL
Naperville Cremation Planning. Take the opportunity to plan out your Naperville cremation today with the Neptune Society. Imagine the relief your loved ones will feel when they realize you’ve already prepared your Naperville cremation. It will allow your loved ones to take the guesswork out of planning your Naperville cremation and allow them to fulfill your final wishes with confidence. Start planning your Naperville cremation today with the help of one of our counselors by filling out the form on this screen.
Affordable Prepaid Naperville Cremations. Make sure you take care of loved ones by prepaying for your Naperville cremation. With Naperville cremation prices rising every year, it is essential to protect your plan from rising costs. With the price protection in a prepaid Naperville cremation package, you can save loved ones hundreds of dollars years from now at the time of need. Find out how much you can save on your prepaid Naperville cremation by completing the form on this screen.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Naperville, IL walk you through every step of planning a Naperville, IL-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Naperville, IL cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Naperville, IL Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Naperville, IL are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Naperville, IL veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Naperville, IL cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Illinois and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Illinois residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.