North Las Vegas, NV Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: North Las Vegas, NV
North Las Vegas Cremation Planning. Have a say in your North Las Vegas cremation, and plan your future with the Neptune Society today. Preplanning cremations in North Las Vegas saves your loved ones from trying to plan for you during a difficult time. Our representatives strive to make it simple for you to plan your North Las Vegas cremation. Visit us at our Las Vegas location, or fill out the form on the right so a representative can get in touch you and come to you to discuss plans for your North Las Vegas cremation.
Affordable Prepaid North Las Vegas Cremations. Prepaid North Las Vegas cremations protect your plan from rising prices. Just a little forethought allows you to take action and protect your North Las Vegas cremation plan. When prices for North Las Vegas cremations rise, you won’t be affected because you already paid for your plan. Our representatives can help you find more ways to save on your North Las Vegas cremation if you complete the form on this page.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in North Las Vegas, NV walk you through every step of planning a North Las Vegas, NV-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a North Las Vegas, NV cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
North Las Vegas, NV Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in North Las Vegas, NV are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. North Las Vegas, NV veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your North Las Vegas, NV cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.