North Miami Beach, FL Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: North Miami Beach, FL
North Miami Beach Cremation Planning. A North Miami Beach cremation is chosen because it is easy and affordable. If a North Miami Beach cremation is the right choice for you or a loved one, please choose Neptune Society, America’s most trusted cremation provider since 1973, as your cremation provider. Neptune Society’s North Miami Beach staff are a capable and compassionate team ready to answer your questions and guide you through the cremation planning process. Cremation is best planned in advance of need for careful and less emotional decision making. Contact Neptune Society now to get started.
North Miami Beach Cremation Services
Affordable Prepaid Cremation in North Miami Beach. Spare your family the burden of planning and payment by paying now for final needs. Choose a Neptune Society North Miami Beach cremation plan and pay today’s cost for cremation, our lowest rate. Paying now locks in today’s price and avoids future increases in cremation costs. Finalize your cremation plan; contact Neptune Society today.
North Miami Beach Cremation: Memorial Reef. The Neptune Memorial Reef is a unique, spectacular cremation memorial. Off the coast of Florida near Miami, the Memorial Reef is a manmade reef designed on the idea of mythical Atlantis. Contact Neptune Society to learn about cremation options.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in North Miami Beach, FL walk you through every step of planning a North Miami Beach, FL-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a North Miami Beach, FL cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
North Miami Beach, FL Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in North Miami Beach, FL are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. North Miami Beach, FL veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your North Miami Beach, FL cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.