North Miami, FL Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: North Miami, FL
North Miami Cremation Planning. Plan a North Miami cremation for a low cost and simple end-of-life plan. We hope you’ll choose Neptune Society, America’s most trusted cremation provider since 1973, for your North Miami cremation needs. Our compassionate staff is ready to answer your questions and guide you through the cremation planning process. Contact us today for a North Miami price quote. Plan cremation with Neptune Society.
North Miami Cremation Services
Affordable Prepaid Cremation in North Miami. For Neptune Society’s best cremation price, pay for your North Miami cremation today. Paying in advance for the cost of cremation allows you to lock in today’s price and avoid future cost increases. A prepaid plan confirms your choice for cremation and provides answers for your loved ones.
North Miami Cremation: Memorial Reef. The Neptune Memorial Reef offers a spectacular and environmentally meaningful setting for placement of cremated remains. A cremation memorial off the coast of Florida, the Neptune Memorial Reef allows individuals to make their plans in advance of need. Contact Neptune Society today to learn more.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in North Miami, FL walk you through every step of planning a North Miami, FL-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a North Miami, FL cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
North Miami, FL Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in North Miami, FL are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. North Miami, FL veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your North Miami, FL cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Florida and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Florida residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.