Oakland Park, FL Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Oakland Park, FL
Planning Cremation in Oakland Park. Choose an Oakland Park cremation for its low cost and simplicity. Plan ahead to define your final wishes and eliminate the need for your family to make decisions on your behalf. Give them the final gift of planning final arrangements. When planning for final needs, we hope that you choose a Neptune Society Oakland Park cremation plan. Neptune Society, America’s trusted cremation provider for 40 years, offers expert services provided by caring staff. Contact Neptune Society today for an Oakland Park cremation cost quote and to learn about advance planning of cremation.
Prepaid Cremation in Oakland Park
Affordable Prepaid Cremation Oakland Park. Once you have chosen an Oakland Park cremation for yourself or a loved one, please consider a prepaid Neptune Society cremation plan. Pay for your Oakland Park cremation now to take advantage of Neptune Society’s best price for cremation and protect your family from planning and payment at the time of death. Neptune Society offers payment options on cremation plans. Contact us today to learn the details of planning ahead. For your convenience, an Oakland Park cremation counselor is available to meet with you in the comfort of your own home.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Oakland Park, FL walk you through every step of planning a Oakland Park, FL-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Oakland Park, FL cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Oakland Park, FL Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Oakland Park, FL are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Oakland Park, FL veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Oakland Park, FL cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Florida and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Florida residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.