Olathe, KS Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Olathe, KS
Olathe Cremation Planning. The Neptune Society is proud to offer Olathe cremation planning services. Our representatives can help you choose an Olathe cremation package from our varied selection that suits your needs. Preplanning allows you to be in control of your future and ensures your Olathe cremation will be carried out as you wish. Start the Olathe cremation preplanning process today with the help of one of our experienced counselors by completing the form on this page.
Affordable Prepaid Olathe Cremations. Take the responsibility of paying for your Olathe cremation into your own hands by paying for it in advance. Paying for your Olathe cremation in advance of need saves your loved ones from having to find the money to pay at the last minute. It also saves you money by letting you lock in our best prices for Olathe cremations. For other ways to save money on an Olathe cremation plan, download our free cremation answer guide after completing the form on the right.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Olathe, KS walk you through every step of planning a Olathe, KS-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Olathe, KS cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Olathe, KS Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Olathe, KS are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Olathe, KS veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Olathe, KS cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Missouri and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Missouri residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.