Orem, UT Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Orem, UT
Orem Cremation Planning. Give your loved ones a lasting gift of peace by planning your Orem cremation today. They will be relieved to know you took care of pre-planning your Orem cremation with the Neptune Society ahead of time. Since you will have already chosen from our wide selection of packages and merchandise, your loved ones will be comforted knowing they are carrying out your Orem cremation as you wished. Our representatives would be happy to tell you more about Orem cremation planning if you complete the form on the right.
Affordable Prepaid Orem Cremations. For solid final arrangements, be sure to purchase a prepaid Orem cremation with the Neptune Society. Too many Orem cremation plans have delayed fulfillment due to financial issues. A prepaid Orem cremation avoids this issue by allowing you to take advantage of today’s low prices and pay in advance of need. For more information on prepaid Orem cremations, contact a representative by calling our nearest office or completing the form on the right.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Orem, UT walk you through every step of planning a Orem, UT-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Orem, UT cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Orem, UT Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Orem, UT are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Orem, UT veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Orem, UT cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.