Overland Park, KS Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Overland Park, KS
Overland Park Cremation Planning. Don’t rely on others who might not understand or know your wishes. Plan your Overland Park cremation yourself. With the help of the Neptune Society you can take control of what happens to you after you pass away, and you can ensure your Overland Park cremation is carried out exactly as you desire. If you aren’t sure what you want or where to begin, our counselors can help you choose an Overland Park cremation plan that meets your needs. By filling out the form on this page you can get in contact with one of our counselors and learn about your options for an Overland Park cremation.
Affordable Prepaid Overland Park Cremations. The benefits of a prepaid Overland Park cremation affect both you and your loved ones. Prepaying affects you by giving you peace of mind that all financial obligations for your Overland Park cremation plan are handled. Loved ones will be thankful that there will be no financial issues regarding your Overland Park cremation. By scheduling an appointment with one of our counselors or visiting our office, you can find other ways to help pay for your Overland Park cremation.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Overland Park, KS walk you through every step of planning a Overland Park, KS-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Overland Park, KS cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Overland Park, KS Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Overland Park, KS are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Overland Park, KS veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Overland Park, KS cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Missouri and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Missouri residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.