Owensboro, KY Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Owensboro, KY
Owensboro Cremation Planning. Tell your loved ones what you want for your Owensboro cremation, and plan today with the Neptune Society. Planning your Owensboro cremation ahead of time allows you to make choices that your loved ones would find difficult while grieving. Loved ones will also be content knowing that your Owensboro cremation will be carried out exactly as you desire. Talk to one of our experienced counselors by calling our office or completing the form on this page to learn more about Owensboro cremations.
Affordable Prepaid Owensboro Cremations. Protect your Owensboro cremation plan by paying for it in advance. Inflation can cause prices to rise for Owensboro cremations, making surviving loved one pay more than they should to fulfill your final wishes. By purchasing a prepaid Owensboro cremation, you are guaranteed today’s low prices. With payment plans and eligible discounts on top of that, a prepaid Owensboro cremation can be very affordable.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Owensboro, KY walk you through every step of planning a Owensboro, KY-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Owensboro, KY cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Owensboro, KY Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Owensboro, KY are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Owensboro, KY veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Owensboro, KY cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.