Oxnard, CA Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Oxnard, CA
Oxnard Cremation Planning. Plan cremation in Oxnard CA with Neptune Society Oxnard, helping families with trusted cremation services for 40 years. Develop a cremation plan in advance of need to identify and communicate your final wishes and spare your family the burden of guessing and planning. Our expert and compassionate staff is available to meet with you in the comfort of your own home to discuss cremation options. Begin planning cremation today for an easy, affordable solution.
Affordable Cremation Oxnard
Affordable Prepaid Cremation. Neptune Society, the nation’s trusted cremation provider for 40 years, offers prepaid Oxnard cremation plans. When you develop a cremation plan, Neptune Society gives you the opportunity to pay now, locking in today’s price for cremation and avoiding future cost increases. By prepaying for cremation, you protect your family from planning and payment while clearly communicating your final wishes. If you are considering cremation for yourself or a loved one, contact us today for a cremation price quote and payment options. Neptune Society Oxnard is your best choice for cremation.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Oxnard, CA walk you through every step of planning a Oxnard, CA-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Oxnard, CA cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Oxnard, CA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Oxnard, CA are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Oxnard, CA veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Oxnard, CA cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.