Palm Bay, FL Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Palm Bay, FL
Palm Bay Cremation planning. The Neptune Society Palm Bay provides cremation planning services for the greater Palm Bay area. Cremation is an affordable and increasingly popular alternative to a traditional funeral and burial offered at Palm Bay funeral homes. The expert, dedicated Neptune Society Palm Bay staff is available to counsel you on funeral planning, developing an Palm Bay cremation plan that will bring you and your loved ones peace of mind. Your cremation plan will define your wishes, advise your loved ones, and ensure dignified and compassionate end of life service.
Cremation’s Cost in Palm Bay FL
Affordable prepaid cremation. Palm Bay FL Neptune Society’s experienced funeral director and support staff, serving Palm Bay since 2007, provide quality prepaid cremation services at an exceptional value. The Neptune Society Palm Bay assists in planning your final needs to ensure your wishes will be respected. Prepaid Palm Bay cremation services offer an individualized, respectful plan that alleviates the burden of planning and cost for your loved ones.
The Neptune Society Palm Bay is an active member of the Palm Bay and its surrounding communities. We support the Osceola Chamber of Commerce, the American Legion, the VFW, and the Moose and Eagles Clubs. We look forward to serving you with exceptional cremation services. Palm Bay, FL residents are served by Neptune Society Palm Bay.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Palm Bay, FL walk you through every step of planning a Palm Bay, FL-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Palm Bay, FL cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Palm Bay, FL Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Palm Bay, FL are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Palm Bay, FL veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Palm Bay, FL cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Florida and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. and residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.