Pasadena, CA Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Pasadena, CA
Pasadena Cremation Planning. Neptune Society Pasadena cremation counselors are available to answer your cremation questions and guide you through the cremation planning process. Develop your Pasadena cremation plan today to define your final wishes, advise your family, and save loved ones from the burden of planning. Our cremation counselors are available to meet in your home for your convenience. Begin planning your Pasadena cremation today for a low cost, simple option for final needs.
Affordable Cremation Pasadena
Affordable Prepaid Cremation. Once you have developed your cremation plan, Neptune Society Pasadena offers the option of prepaying the cost of cremation. By paying for cremation today, you lock in the current price for cremation and avoid future cremation cost increases. Having final needs squared away is a gift to yourself and your family. For information about Neptune Society cremation prices and payment options, contact our Pasadena cremation counselors today.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Pasadena, CA walk you through every step of planning a Pasadena, CA-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Pasadena, CA cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Pasadena, CA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Pasadena, CA are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Pasadena, CA veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Pasadena, CA cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.