Plantation, FL Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Plantation, FL
Planning Cremation in Plantation. Is a Plantation cremation the right choice for you or a loved one? If it is, please consider Neptune Society, America’s most trusted cremation provider for 40 years, to develop your cremation plan. Plan cremation in advance of need to define your wishes and share them with your family. With a preplanned Plantation cremation, a single phone call at the time of death handles all arrangements. Find the peace of mind that comes with advance planning, contact Neptune Society today to learn about Plantation cremation plans.
Prepaid Cremation in Plantation
Affordable Prepaid Cremation Plantation. Once you have selected a Neptune Society Plantation cremation plan for final needs, consider paying the cost of cremation now to lock in Neptune Society’s best price for a Plantation cremation. A preplanned prepaid cremation spares your family the burden of planning and payment, without a need for emotional decision making. Contact Neptune Society’s caring representatives today to learn about cremation planning, payment options, and cremation memorials including the Neptune Memorial Reef.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Plantation, FL walk you through every step of planning a Plantation, FL-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Plantation, FL cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Plantation, FL Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Plantation, FL are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Plantation, FL veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Plantation, FL cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Florida and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Florida residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.