Pomona, CA Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Pomona, CA
Pomona Cremation Planning. Neptune Society Pomona is a respected provider of California cremations, serving families for 40 years. If you are considering a Pomona cremation, contact one of our counselors today for cremation pricing and cremation plan information. We are happy to answer any questions you have and will meet you in your home for your convenience. Cremation is best planned in advance of need when options can be carefully considered and decisions calmly made. Get the peace of mind that comes with planning final needs. Contact Neptune Society about a Pomona cremation today.
Affordable Cremation Pomona
Affordable Prepaid Cremation. Low cost cremation is often chosen for its affordability as well as its simplicity and flexibility. Neptune Society Pomona believes the best way to minimize cremation costs is to pay for cremation in advance, a prepaid cremation. Pay for cremation today to lock in today’s price and avoid future increases in cremation price. Neptune Society Pomona offers payment options and portable plans. Contact us to learn more about Pomona cremation options today.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Pomona, CA walk you through every step of planning a Pomona, CA-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Pomona, CA cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Pomona, CA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Pomona, CA are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Pomona, CA veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Pomona, CA cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.