Port Orange, FL Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Port Orange, FL
Port Orange Cremation Planning. The Neptune Society Port Orange expert staff is available to assist you with funeral planning. Cremation in Port Orange FL is an affordable and increasingly popular alternative to a traditional funeral and burial. Our professional, dedicated staff will work with you at the time of death or for a future need to develop an individualized cremation plan that meets your needs. A thoughtful cremation plan offers peace of mind for you and your family.
Port Orange Prepaid Cremation Plans
Affordable Prepaid Cremation, Port Orange, Florida. The Neptune Society Port Orange provides quality prepaid cremation services at an excellent value. Our compassionate, experienced staff is available to assist with a cremation plan that ensures your final wishes are carried out and to arrange payment for a future cost at today’s value for cremation. Port Orange FL Neptune Society prepaid cremation is a responsible and compassionate gift for yourself and your family. Prepaid cremation offers convenience and alleviates the burden of planning and payment for your family and loved ones.
The Neptune Society Port Orange has provided cremation services for Sumter, Lake, Marion, and Levy Counties since 2008. Our Port Orange funeral home director and staff are ready to help you with Port Orange cremation planning and prepaid cremation.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Port Orange, FL walk you through every step of planning a Port Orange, FL-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Port Orange, FL cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Port Orange, FL Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Port Orange, FL are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Port Orange, FL veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Port Orange, FL cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.