Richfield, MN Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Richfield, MN
Richfield Cremation Planning. Are you considering a Richfield MN cremation for final needs. A Richfield cremation is a low cost, flexible, and green alternative to burial. Neptune Society, with 40 years as America’s trusted cremation provider, offers Richfield MN cremations. Cremation is best planned in advance of need when all options can be carefully and calmly considered. Preplanning cremation is also a gift to your family, defining your wishes and saving them from wondering and planning. Contact Neptune Society today for answers to your cremation questions and a Richfield cremation price quote. We are experienced at guiding you through the cremation planning process and are available to meet with you in your home for your convenience.
Affordable Prepaid Cremation in Richfield. Consider prepaying for a Neptune Society Richfield cremation plan to receive our lowest price for cremation. By planning and paying for cremation now, you lock in today’s price for cremation and avoid future increases in cremation costs. Prepayment also finalizes your planning, ensuring this gift to your loved ones, that they will know precisely what you want for final needs and needn’t pay the costs. Contact Neptune Society today to learn about pricing on our preplanned Richfield cremations and pricing options. Let us know if you would like to hear about cremation memorial options including scatter at sea services and the extraordinary Neptune Memorial Reef. Contact us today to plan your Richfield cremation.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Richfield, MN walk you through every step of planning a Richfield, MN-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Richfield, MN cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Richfield, MN Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Richfield, MN are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Richfield, MN veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Richfield, MN cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Minnesota and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Minnesota residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.