Rio Rancho, NM Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Rio Rancho, NM
Rio Rancho Cremation Planning. Trust America’s most trusted cremation services provider to fulfill your final wishes for a Rio Rancho cremation. The Neptune Society is known for its high quality of service for its Rio Rancho cremations, and we make sure those in our care receive the best treatment possible. We also ensure that Rio Rancho cremations are gentle on the environment, especially when compared to a traditional burial. Talk to one of our counselors by filling out the form on the right to learn more about Rio Rancho cremations.
Affordable Prepaid Rio Rancho Cremations. Paying for your Rio Rancho cremation ahead of time allows you to lift a burden off your loved ones’ shoulders. Loved ones may not be as prepared as you are to pay for your Rio Rancho cremation plan, especially when prices rise every year. Imagine their relief when they realize you planned ahead and purchased a prepaid Rio Rancho cremation plan. To get a free quote on your Rio Rancho cremation, simply complete the form on the right.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Rio Rancho, NM walk you through every step of planning a Rio Rancho, NM-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Rio Rancho, NM cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Rio Rancho, NM Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Rio Rancho, NM are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Rio Rancho, NM veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Rio Rancho, NM cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.