Roseville, MN Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Roseville, MN
Roseville Cremation Planning. Choose a Roseville cremation for a low cost alternative to a traditional funeral and burial that offers ease and flexibility. Choose Neptune Society for your Roseville cremation for a professional and trusted cremation provider with 40 years of experience. Cremation is best planned in advance of need for careful and calm planning that protects your family while defining your wishes. Contact Neptune Society today to learn about cremation and Neptune Society Roseville cremation plans. We are happy to provide a cremation price quote.
Affordable Prepaid Cremation in Roseville. Neptune Society offers the option of paying for a Roseville cremation in advance of need. When you pay for cremation in advance, you take advantage of Neptune Society’s best price for a Roseville cremation and spare your family from having to plan and pay. Neptune Society offers payment options for Roseville cremation plans. Contact Neptune Society today to ask about portable plans and payment options. Following a Roseville cremation, Neptune Society offers cremation memorials including the Neptune Memorial Reef, a one-of-a-kind manmade reef off Florida’s coast. Contact us today to plan cremation.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Roseville, MN walk you through every step of planning a Roseville, MN-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Roseville, MN cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Roseville, MN Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Roseville, MN are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Roseville, MN veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Roseville, MN cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Minnesota and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Minnesota residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.