Roswell, NM Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Roswell, NM
Roswell Cremation Planning. Are you trying to put together end-of-life plans on your own? Contact the Neptune Society for assistance in planning and carrying out your Roswell cremation. Choose then environmentally friendly alternative to burial and save money by choosing a Roswell cremation as well. Our varied Roswell cremation packages allow you to pick services that apply to you. Download our free cremation answer guide for more information on Roswell cremations by filling out the form on the right.
Affordable Prepaid Roswell Cremations. The Neptune Society offers prepaid Roswell cremation packages. Prepaying allows you to pay for your Roswell cremation while prices are low, saving you hundreds. It also takes the financial burden of paying for a Roswell cremation off of grieving loved ones. Completing the form on this page will allow you to get in touch with one of our representatives for a free quote on your Roswell cremation.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Roswell, NM walk you through every step of planning a Roswell, NM-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Roswell, NM cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Roswell, NM Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Roswell, NM are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Roswell, NM veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Roswell, NM cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.