Round Rock, TX Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Round Rock, TX
Neptune Society Austin provides immediate cremation services and cremation planning services for the greater Austin area. Round Rock cremation services are available. For your convenience, Neptune Society cremation counselors are available for in-home counseling in Round Rock.
Cremation Planning. Neptune Society cremation counselors are available now to answer your questions and guide you in planning a Round Rock cremation. Cremation is commonly chosen for its affordability, simplicity, and reduced final footprint. Cremation is just a fraction of the cost of burial. Choosing cremation in advance of need allows you to responsibly plan for your final needs while advising your loved ones of your wishes. Contact us to begin planning today.
Prepaid Cremation Round Rock
Affordable Prepaid Cremation Neptune Society Austin provides quality prepaid Round Rock cremation services at an exceptional value. When cremation is planned in advance, Neptune Society Austin offers the option of prepaying for services. With prepaid cremation, you pay today’s price for cremation and avoid further future cost increases. Neptune Society offers plan portability and payment options. Contact us today to begin planning a Round Rock cremation.
Neptune Society Austin is a trusted provider of Round Rock cremation. Neptune Society has served American families for 40 years.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Round Rock, TX walk you through every step of planning a Round Rock, TX-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Round Rock, TX cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Round Rock, TX Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Round Rock, TX are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Round Rock, TX veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Round Rock, TX cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Texas and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Texas residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.