Salt Lake City, UT Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Salt Lake City, UT
Salt Lake City Cremation Planning. Neptune Society Utah is a trusted cremation provider offering immediate need cremations and cremation pre-planning services to the greater Salt Lake City region. Families choose Neptune Society Utah to:
- help define their wishes for final needs,
- eliminate the stress of planning, and
- save money on affordable Salt Lake City cremation options.
To get started planning your cremation, complete the form on the right and one of our experienced professionals will get back to you soon.
If you think cremation may be right for you or a loved one, please contact Neptune Society cremation counselors using the form to the right. We appreciate the opportunity to answer your questions about a Salt Lake City cremation and offer a Salt Lake City cremation price quote.
Salt Lake City Prepaid Cremation Plans
Affordable Prepaid Cremation Salt Lake City UT. If a Salt Lake City cremation is right for you, consider prepaying the cost of cremation. By paying cremation costs in advance of need, you are able to lock in Neptune Society’s best price for cremation and avoid future increases in cremation price. A prepaid cremation also lets your family know that you have taken care of funeral planning and they will not be burdened with planning or payment. Please fill out the form on the right to learn about defining a cremation plan and cremation payment options.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Salt Lake City walk you through every step of planning a Salt Lake City-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Salt Lake City cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Salt Lake City, UT Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Salt Lake City are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Salt Lake City veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Salt Lake City cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Take a Virtual Tour of Our Office
Use your mouse to click the arrows in the photo below to move around our office.
Neptune Society Salt Lake City, UT Office Photos
From the North:
From the South: