San Luis Obispo, CA Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: San Luis Obispo, CA
San Luis Obispo Cremation Planning. Cremation is commonly chosen in San Luis Obispo for final needs due to its low cost, simplicity, and environmental friendliness. Develop a cremation plan in advance of need to define your final wishes, advise your family, and take advantage of the lowest price for cremation. Neptune Society’s San Luis Obispo area cremation counselors are available to guide you through the cremation planning process and develop a cremation plan. Advance planning removes the stress of planning final needs at the time of death for loved ones.
Affordable Cremation San Luis Obispo
Affordable Prepaid Cremation. San Luis Obispo Neptune Society offers the options of pre-payment for a defined cremation plan. By paying for cremation in advance, Neptune Society is able to offer its lowest price for cremation, allowing you to lock in today’s cremation price and avoid future increases in costs. A prepaid cremation also eliminates the burden of payment from loved ones at the time of death. With 40 years of providing trusted, professional cremation services, Neptune Society is San Luis Obispo’s best choice for quality, low cost cremation services.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in San Luis Obispo, CA walk you through every step of planning a San Luis Obispo, CA-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a San Luis Obispo, CA cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
San Luis Obispo, CA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in San Luis Obispo, CA are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. San Luis Obispo, CA veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your San Luis Obispo, CA cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.