Sandy Springs, GA Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Sandy Springs, GA
Sandy Springs Cremation Planning. Advance planning of a Sandy Springs GA cremation is a smart plan to define your final wishes, communicate your wishes to your family, and protect your family from the burden of planning and payment. Neptune Society Sandy Springs representatives are available to meet with you, in your own home should you prefer, and guide you through the cremation planning process. Choose an affordable Sandy Springs cremation from Neptune Society, America’s most trusted cremation provider. Contact us today for information and a Sandy Springs GA cremation price quote.
Affordable Prepaid Cremation in Sandy Springs Georgia. Once you have defined your cremation plan, prepay the cost of cremation to get Neptune Society’s best price for a Sandy Springs cremation. By paying today, you lock in today’s price, and avoid future inflationary increases. Paying now also protects your family from paying later. Neptune Society offers payment options for your low cost Sandy Springs cremation. Start planning today. Contact us now.
Neptune Society offers a cremation memorial option at the Neptune Memorial Reef, an extraordinary manmade reef and artist’s rendition of Atlantis off the Atlantic Coast near Miami.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Sandy Springs, GA walk you through every step of planning a Sandy Springs, GA-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Sandy Springs, GA cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Sandy Springs, GA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Sandy Springs, GA are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Sandy Springs, GA veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Sandy Springs, GA cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.