Santa Ana, CA Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Santa Ana, CA
Santa Ana Cremation Planning. Neptune Society, America’s trusted cremation provider, offers Santa Ana cremation services. Cremation is best planned in advance of need to define your final wishes, communicate your cremation plan to loved ones, and remove the burden of planning from your family. Neptune Society Santa Ana cremation counselors are available to answer questions and guide you through the cremation planning process. Contact us today to begin planning a Santa Ana cremation.
Affordable Cremation Santa Ana
Affordable Prepaid Cremation. Minimize the price of a low cost cremation with advance planning. Plan your Santa Ana cremation today to lock in today’s cremation price and avoid future cost increases. Contact Neptune Society Santa Ana for details on payment options and portable plans. Protect your family from the burden of planning and payment. Plan your cremation today.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Santa Ana, CA walk you through every step of planning a Santa Ana, CA-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Santa Ana, CA cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Santa Ana, CA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Santa Ana, CA are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Santa Ana, CA veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Santa Ana, CA cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.