Santa Fe, NM Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Santa Fe, NM
Santa Fe Cremation Planning. For a respectful Santa Fe cremation, look no further than the Neptune Society. A Santa Fe cremation by the Neptune Society is carried out with dignity and respect for those in our care and their loved ones. Preplanning your Santa Fe cremation allows you to have control over the Santa Fe cremation process and gives your loved ones one less thing to worry about. For more information on Santa Fe cremations, complete the form on the right to receive a free cremation answer guide.
Affordable Prepaid Santa Fe Cremations. Protect your Santa Fe cremation plan by paying for it in advance. It’s dangerous to wait until the moment of need to pay for your Santa Fe cremation because loved ones might not be ready to take on the financial burden, especially when cremation prices rise due to inflation and other factors. Paying for your Santa Fe cremation now while prices are low protects your family and your plan from financial hassles at the time of need. To learn how you can pay for your Santa Fe cremation, call our nearest office or complete the form on this page.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Santa Fe, NM walk you through every step of planning a Santa Fe, NM-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Santa Fe, NM cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Santa Fe, NM Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Santa Fe, NM are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Santa Fe, NM veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Santa Fe, NM cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.