Santa Monica, CA Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Santa Monica, CA
Santa Monica Cremation Planning. Neptune Society, America’s trusted cremation provider, has been offering cremation services in Santa Monica for 40 years. Our expert, caring Neptune Society Santa Monica cremation counselors are available to answer your questions and help you develop a cremation plan. A Santa Monica cremation is chosen for its ease and flexibility, as well as its low cost. If you think cremation might be right for you or a loved one, contact us today to begin planning. Planning in advance of need brings peace of mind knowing final needs are cared for and your loved ones will be protected.
Affordable Cremation Santa Monica
Affordable Prepaid Cremation. Once you have decided on a Santa Monica cremation, Neptune Society offers the option of prepayment for cremation services. By paying in advance you are able to lock in today’s rate for cremation and avoid future cost increases. Paying now also saves your family from the burden of payment later. Contact Neptune Society today to discover our low cremation prices, payment options, and options for portable plans. Don’t wait. Plan now.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Santa Monica, CA walk you through every step of planning a Santa Monica, CA-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Santa Monica, CA cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Santa Monica, CA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Santa Monica, CA are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Santa Monica, CA veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Santa Monica, CA cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.