Shoreview, MN Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Shoreview, MN
Shoreview Cremation Planning. A Shoreview cremation is an affordable alternative to a traditional funeral and burial. Cremation is often chosen for its low cost, simplicity, and ecological friendliness. If you are considering a Shoreview cremation for final needs, please consider Neptune Society, America’s trusted cremation provider. Neptune Society has 40 years of experience and offers professional, compassionate Shoreview cremations. Contact us today for a Shoreview cremation price quote and to learn about the cremation process and plan portability. Plan your Minnesota cremation with Neptune Society.
Affordable Prepaid Cremation in Shoreview. Protect your family from the burden of planning and payment by prepaying for cremation services. By planning and paying for your Shoreview cremation today, you define your needs and lock in today’s low price for cremation. As importantly, you can tell your family that you have taken care of everything and they won’t need to worry about arrangements. Contact Neptune Society today to learn about Neptune Society prepaid cremation plans and payment options. Neptune Society’s Shoreview representatives are available to meet with you in your home for your convenience. Don’t delay. Plan today.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Shoreview, MN walk you through every step of planning a Shoreview, MN-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Shoreview, MN cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Shoreview, MN Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Shoreview, MN are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Shoreview, MN veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Shoreview, MN cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Minnesota and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Minnesota residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.