Shreveport, LA Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Shreveport, LA
Shreveport Cremation Planning. If you’re planning a Shreveport cremation, then contact the Neptune Society to learn how we can help. We’ve assisted thousands of families in creating Shreveport cremation plans for over forty years. Whether you want something simple or elaborate, we can help you craft the perfect Shreveport cremation plan. Start your Shreveport cremation planning process by filling out the form on this page to get in contact with one of our representatives.
Affordable Prepaid Shreveport Cremations. You’re already saving thousands by choosing a Shreveport cremation over a burial, but you can save even more by paying for your plan in advance. Right now costs for a Shreveport cremation are rising every year. A prepaid Shreveport cremation plan grants you price protection, so loved ones won’t have to pay extra at the time of need. Our free cremation guide can tell you more about payment options for Shreveport cremations.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Shreveport, LA walk you through every step of planning a Shreveport, LA-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Shreveport, LA cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Shreveport, LA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Shreveport, LA are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Shreveport, LA veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Shreveport, LA cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.