Simi Valley, CA Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Simi Valley, CA
Simi Valley Cremation Planning. Neptune Society Simi Valley is a trusted California cremation provider, serving families for 40 years. Our Simi Valley cremation counselors are available to answer your questions in your home for your convenience and guide you through the cremation planning process. Cremation is often chosen for its low cost and simplicity. If you think cremation may be right for you, contact Neptune Society Simi Valley today. Planning cremation gives you peace of mind, knowing final needs are cared for and your loved ones needn’t be burdened with decisions and planning.
Affordable Cremation Simi Valley
Affordable Prepaid Cremation. Neptune Society Simi Valley offers the option of planning cremation and paying for it in advance of need. For our best price for a low cost cremation, we recommend a prepaid cremation plan. Prepaid cremation locks in today’s price for cremation, and avoids future cost increases. Contact a Simi Valley cremation counselor today for a cremation price quote and to discuss payment options. Plan today for peace of mind.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Simi Valley, CA walk you through every step of planning a Simi Valley, CA-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Simi Valley, CA cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Simi Valley, CA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Simi Valley, CA are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Simi Valley, CA veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Simi Valley, CA cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.