Southlake, TX Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Southlake, TX
Southlake TX Cremation Planning. Plan a Southlake cremation for a dignified, low cost alternative to burial. Plan with Neptune Society, America’s most trusted cremation provider, for trusted, expert services at a value price. Cremation is best planned in advance of need for thoughtful planning, and the peace of mind that comes with knowing arrangements have been made. Begin planning your Southlake cremation with Neptune Society today.
Prepaid Southlake Cremation Plan. Finalize your cremation plan with payment today. Paying today:
- Finalizes your end-of-life plan
- Removes the burden of planning and payment from your loved ones
- Gives you Neptune Society’s best price for cremation
Contact Neptune Society to plan your Southlake TX cremation today. Payment options available.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Southlake, TX walk you through every step of planning a Southlake, TX-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Southlake, TX cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Southlake, TX Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Southlake, TX are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Southlake, TX veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Southlake, TX cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Texas and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Texas residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.