Springfield, MO Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Springfield, MO
Springfield Cremation Planning. Comfort your loved ones with a preplanned Springfield cremation carried out by the Neptune Society. They will appreciate that you took on the responsibility of planning your Springfield cremation yourself, and you will appreciate being cared for as you desire. Choose from our varied selection of Springfield cremation packages and have everything taken care of for your loved ones. A representative is ready to answer your questions about Springfield cremations, so call our nearest office or complete the form on the right to get in touch with us.
Affordable Prepaid Springfield Cremations. Give your loved ones peace of mind by paying for your Springfield cremation in advance. Yearly increases in Springfield cremation costs could cost loved ones hundreds at the time of need. Prepaid Springfield cremations let you purchase a plan at today’s low price and avoid rising costs for cremation. Complete the form on this page to contact a representative who can tell you more about prepaid Springfield cremation plans.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Springfield, MO walk you through every step of planning a Springfield, MO-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Springfield, MO cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Springfield, MO Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Springfield, MO are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Springfield, MO veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Springfield, MO cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Missouri and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Missouri residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.