St. Louis Park, MN Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: St. Louis Park, MN
St Louis Park Cremation Planning. Neptune Society, America’s trusted cremation provider offers St. Louis Park cremation services. With 40 years of experience to offer you, Neptune Society representatives compassionately answer your questions about cremation and cremation prices. We find that a Minnesota cremation is best planned in advance of need to
- define your wishes
- communicate your plans to your family
- gain the peace of mind that comes with knowing final needs have been arranged
- protect your family from tough decisions and emotional overspending.
Contact Neptune Society today for information on planning a St. Louis Park cremation. We are happy to meet with you at your home for you convenience. Contact us today for a St. Louis Park cremation price quote.
Affordable Prepaid Cremation in St Louis Park. After planning a St. Louis Park cremation, consider a Neptune Society prepaid cremation plan. By prepaying for cremation, you get Neptune Society’s best price for cremation, locking in today’s cremation price and avoiding future cost increases for a St. Louis Park cremation. Make sure your final needs have been planned and paid for to help your family. Contact Neptune Society today to learn about prepaid cremation plans and payment options. We also offer information on the Neptune Memorial Reef, a cremation memorial option.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in St. Louis Park, MN walk you through every step of planning a St. Louis Park, MN-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a St. Louis Park, MN cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
St. Louis Park, MN Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in St. Louis Park, MN are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. St. Louis Park, MN veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your St. Louis Park, MN cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Minnesota and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Minnesota residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.