St. Paul, MN Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: St. Paul, MN
St. Paul Cremation Planning. A St. Paul cremation is chosen for its low cost and simplicity. Cremation also offers flexibility in scheduling and handling of remains. If you are considering a Minnesota cremation for yourself or a loved one, please consider Neptune Society, America’s trusted cremation provider. Neptune Society’s four decades of experience have taught us that cremation is best planned in advance so that you:
- define your final wishes
- communicate your plans to your family
- eliminate the burden of planning for your family
- gain the peace of mind that comes with knowing final needs are set.
Contact us today to learn about Neptune Society St. Paul cremation plans. We are happy to answer any questions about the cremation process or a preplanned St. Paul cremation and give you a St. Paul cremation price quote.
Affordable Prepaid Cremation in St. Paul. Once you have decided that a Neptune Society St. Paul cremation plan is right for you, we offer you Neptune’s best price for cremation with a prepaid plan. By paying for cremation in advance of need, you lock in the current price for cremation and protect your family from paying at the time of death when they may be prone to different choices and emotional overspending. Neptune Society offers payment options for St. Paul cremations. We also offer unique cremation memorials including scatter at sea services and placement at our extraordinary Neptune Memorial Reef off the coast of Florida. Contact us today for a cremation price quote and payment options.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in St. Paul, MN walk you through every step of planning a St. Paul, MN-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a St. Paul, MN cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
St. Paul, MN Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in St. Paul, MN are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. St. Paul, MN veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your St. Paul, MN cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Minnesota and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Minnesota residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.