Sterling Heights, MI Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Sterling Heights, MI
Sterling Heights Cremation Planning. Don’t worry about what will happen after you pass away. Plan your Sterling Heights cremation with the Neptune Society. Our Sterling Heights cremation packages are sure to provide the care and service you and your loved ones deserve. With options for personalization and assistance throughout the cremation process, we make it simple to plan and fulfill Sterling Heights cremations. Contact a Sterling Heights cremation counselor today by completing the form on the right.
Affordable Prepaid Sterling Heights Cremations. The best part about a prepaid Sterling Heights cremation is that it saves you money. Cremation prices rise every year, creating headaches for families who informally plan for a Sterling Heights cremation at one price and are forced to pay another at the time of need. The Neptune Society protects you from this by offering prepaid Sterling Heights cremations with price protection against inflation and other unpredictable factors. For help planning and paying for your Sterling Heights cremation, contact our counselors by filling out the form on the right.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Sterling Heights, MI walk you through every step of planning a Sterling Heights, MI-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Sterling Heights, MI cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Sterling Heights, MI Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Sterling Heights, MI are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Sterling Heights, MI veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Sterling Heights, MI cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.